Sanskriti Yoga Studio in Dehradun
Time and again, yoga has been understood as being limited to Asanas (yoga poses), its benefits perceived to be at the body level only. We failed to realize the immense benefits yoga offers in uniting the body, mind and breath. When you are in harmony, the journey through life is calm, happy and fulfilling. Yoga is not just another exercise regimen, learn yoga for the holistic experience. It is necessary to know exactly what effect each pose will have on your physiology and psychology to reap the full benefits.The power of yoga lies in its simplicity, flexibility and diversity. Yoga is not a religion, the yogic philosophy and its numerous techniques can be followed by anyone and everyone around the world.
Adopting yoga lifestyle is an integral part of successful yoga practice. Evolution in yoga depends not only on your practice of asana, it is important to consider what you do during the rest of the day. Each moment in our life leads to various situations and we deal with these either in optimistic or pessimistic way. Remaining calm and not responding to such situations is also a kind of response. Yogic lifestyle involves integrating your mind, body and soul to perform karma that takes you towards good health, peace of mind and ultimate freedom.
At ‘Sanskriti Yoga Studio’ we strive to impart Vedic Yoga and its many forms. The Vedic Yoga is a practice based upon the traditional teachings of the Vedas which are the oldest Sanskrit writings. Through the practice of yoga we aim to find our true nature - Universal Consciousness. The many courses offered by us are based on the teachings enshrined in the Yogic Sanskriti (Culture). Yoga trainer at Sanskriti are proficient in designing yoga classes for individuals, groups and corporates. Our yoga classes are dynamic and different every time and the focus is on correct alignment and techniques.
Yoga classes are challenging yet very rejuvenating and guiding you from health to happiness is our goal. Yoga classes will include:
• Practice of various stretching and strengthening Asanas for all-round fitness
• Practice of Pranayama- breathing exercises for therapeutical and spiritual benefits. Helping us to increase energy levels, improve mood and stamina
• Exercises to release stress and tension specially in the eyes, head, neck, and shoulders
• Exercises to increase flexibility with the help of yoga props
• Practice Meditation and concentration techniques. Helps to enhance creativity, focus and self-discipline.
• Relaxation and YogNidra
• Cleansing techniques
• Focus on proper body alignment to attain improved posture